Friday 1 June 2012

Homeward Bound

It is all over and I am back home with a throbbing leg that is sporting a bruise the size of Brazil. A couple of days of rest should sort that out thank goodness.

Saw the Doctor's this afternoon and was told more or less what I was told yesterday. I was delighted to be informed that the results have already been e-mailed to my consultant at Harefield so there won't be anymore hanging around than necessary. If I'm lucky I might even hear on Friday, though the extended bank holiday might get in the way there so I'm not expecting anything until the Friday after. At least I know I've done everything I can to give myself the best chance.

The drive home was painfully slow as they are already closing roads in London ready for the jubilee celebrations, coupled with everyone trying to get away early for the bank holiday weekend and you can guess the result.

I'm now going to follow doctor's orders and plonk myself in front of the TV and catch up on everything I missed while I was in, especially The Apprentice as despite my best efforts I didn't get to watch anything uninterrupted. I will also be enjoying muffins cooked by Andrew to celebrate my home coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment