Wednesday 27 March 2013

One Of Those Days.

I'm in a considerable amount of pain as I write this. I don't know what I've done but I appear to be seizing up.

First to go was my right hip, I woke up this morning feeling liked I'd been kicked by a horse and I've spent the whole day limping around like Long John Silver. Then this afternoon my left wrist started to go, quickly followed by my left elbow and left leg. I've no idea what is going on but I am planning a long soak this evening to see if that sorts it out.

Apart from that everything has been ticking along quite nicely. My car is a dream to drive and is very, very light on the steering. So light in fact that on a couple of occasions I've almost come to grief hauling the wheel over as I used to do with my old car. I've finally figured out the cruise control and have got used to it switching itself off at every traffic light. Yesterday I figured out how to play my music on shuttle but I've still to discover the secret to using the phone. Answering calls is no problem but making them, not a clue at the moment.

I was very saddened to hear that a close friend's father passed away on Monday. Thankfully it was quick and peaceful but what a horrible shock. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family matey.

In other news I'll be collecting Andrew's stuff from uni on Friday as he is home for a few weeks and as luck would have it I've managed to get Monday off. So I have four whole days to enjoy over Easter, so looking forward to it even though Laurence will be unable to join us as he's working.

Right my wrist and fingers are killing me so I'm going to stop for now. Next blog Friday, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment