Sunday 4 August 2013

Home

This is just a very quick blog to say that I'm home from Aberystwyth safe and sound.

Although it was little more than a flying visit we had a wonderful time and were very lucky with the weather. I acted like a proper tourist taking millions of photos, most of which will find their way onto this blog over the coming weeks, eating ice cream and marvelling at the beauty of the sea. I actually got a little sun burnt, a first for Aber I must say.

I ate too much, I definitely drank too much and I admit to over doing it a little bit but I was having such a good time I didn't want to miss out on anything.



The trip home was a bit of a downer, not only because I was leaving Aberystwyth and my mother but because it absolutely piddled down all the way and I couldn't take as many pictures of the mountain pass as I'd planned. I took a few but they were not half as beautiful or spectacular as they would have been in sunshine.


So I will leave you with a taster and will post a fuller blog on Wednesday. I'm shattered so need a sleep, that's what having fun does to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment